Export Shopify order data to CSV
From inside Shopify, you can export orders with their transaction history and also export the transaction histories of your orders. Included in your CSV file are transaction histories that include captured payments only. The authorization data is not included in your exported transaction histories.
Exporting your orders as a CSV file is easy:
- Sort and filter your orders.
- From the Orders page, click Export.
- In the Export orders window:
- Select the option for the orders that you want to export. For example, if you want to export your orders by date, then click Export orders by date and set the start and end dates for the orders that you want to export.
- Choose the format that you want to export your orders to:
- Click Export orders to download your orders including their order histories to the CSV file:
- If you want to download your transaction information only, then click Export transaction histories.
Your CSV file can be edited using a spreadsheet processor or a text editor (like Atom). Other tools like Quidtree make it easy to manipulate and store your CSV files all in one place. Quidtree will enable you to view, edit, filter, map and export your data. This will also give you the ability to combine CSV and XML files. You can get started with Quidtree for free.